- Landing page and Automation are the essential consideration for every business & service provider to look up, if you’re not aware of the Landing page and Automation, you are falling behind your competitor.
- Every business owner and service provider needs to know about the best Landing page creation and Automation.
- In this article, I narrated the division of chain about Landing pages & Automation and addressed some basics about, How to create the best Landing pages and Squeeze pages & How to automate the backend process of your business via Pabbly Automation.
- This article delivers you an entire glimpse of creative activity; you just need to practice all the factors; unless until you become an expert on it. I separated it into different portions for better understanding; scroll down to get deep dive into the lesson,
WHAT IS A LANDING PAGE?
- The landing page is designed for the paid traffic like google ads and Facebook ads to generate more leads, conversions, and clicks; whatever the objective of the Advertiser Landing page helps to stimulate the customers to take the exact action.
WHY DOES A LANDING PAGE DRIVE MORE ATTENTION COMPARING TO A WEBSITE?
- When the consumer clicks on the given link they are directed to the website.
- There has been a lot of information and selling products on the website, which confuses people to take the correct action and drives less attention.
- The chances of getting a higher bounce rate are possible by using websites for business conversions.
- When the buyer clicks on the given link; they directly lead to an exact page which talks about the single product; there is no exit point for the consumer to escape.
- The landing page easily grabs the consumer’s attention; compared to the website, the chances of getting conversion are higher on the landing page.
- There are two types of landing pages; I address you some fundamental outlines about the types and important metrics of landing pages,
TYPES OF LANDING PAGE
- SQUEEZE PAGE
- SALES PAGE
- THANKYOU PAGE
WHAT IS A SQUEEZE PAGE?
- A squeeze page is a type of landing page, the entire page talks about the single product which you’re promoting or the page which you’re created to drive and attract the customer to make aware of your product.
OPT-IN PAGE OR SQUEEZE PAGE
- An opt-in page is a type of squeeze page; where we collect the data of consumers and drive the attention of users by giving offers and free elements.
- The opt-in page talks only about the offers and freebies; users can’t buy on the opt-in page, The opt-in page is structured only for collecting data.
- Sales Page is a type of Landing page, The entire role of the sales page talks only about the sales.
- On the sales page, we shouldn’t collect the data of the haggler. The existing option is for the user to make the payment buy your product or exit from the page.
- If you’re selling a particular product create one sales page, rather if you’re selling multiple products, create a separate sales page for each product.
- We can make good revenue by segmenting each product in different sales pages.
- Creating a Sales landing page makes a good number of conversions to business and service providers.
THANK YOU PAGE
- Once buyer entered their data or made the payment, They have been directed to another page by saying thank you that page is called as thank you page.
- From that thank you page, you can give the freebie and offers whatever you promised to the buyer.
- Give the thanksgiving note to the buyer that gives good credibility for your business or services.
- Creating a thank you page is an important one in the marketing funnel. Here we track the conversions by pasting the conversion pixel HTML code inside on our thank you page.
- This gives an exact metric about conversions, people who had visited our Thank you page have been considered as a conversion, by creating the Thank you page every conversion has been easily tracked we can use analytics tools to view the insights about conversions.
WIREFRAMING METRICS NEEDS TO BE FOLLOWED IN A LANDING PAGE
- Choose a color for the Landing page; a lot of color psychology palettes are available in google search.
- Choose the Landing Page builder tool, lot of tools available in the market, scroll down to know about the Landing Page tool,
- Swipe pages are less expensive, while compared to all other landing page builder tools; for just practicing prospects use swipe pages.
- If you need a good UI/UX to make the best Landing page for better conversion go with the remaining tools.
- Create a minimum of 5-8 sections while creating the Squeeze Page or opt-in page.
- Create a minimum of 12-14 sections while creating the sales page.
- Don’t use a lot of information and a lot of sales products on a single page that confuses the user to take action.
- Don’t give very little information about the product on your landing page that doesn’t create trust determinants on your consumers.
- The chances of getting a higher bounce rate on your Landing Page are possible when you don’t follow the given above metrics.
MOST IMPORTANT METRICS TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL CONVERSION LANDING PAGE
- Make your Ad or social share message relevant to the Landing page URL, The given message in the Ad and details inside the landing page are need to be relevant.
- This is a very important metric you need to consider if you want to make a good conversion.
HEADLINE & SUB-HEADLINE
- Keep your Headline and Subheadline more unique; grab customer attention at the beginning segment on your Landing page.
- Add the most important information in the description at the first segment on your landing page.
- This grabs the customer’s attention; This Hook carries out the browser to read the entire landing page.
- Use swiped. co, amazon books, peppertype.ai for headlines, take reference for headlines from these online tools, and rephrase the headlines relevant to your business.
- Keep your CTA highly visible at the first segment; based on color pyshocology, Frame the button color in contrast and furnish a bright CTA text to drive customer attention.
IMAGES & VIDEOS
- Use limited HQ images to grab the buyer’s attention; using images and videos yields perfect aesthetics to our landing page.
- The landing page focuses on a single conversion goal; minimize other distractions, don’t direct the user’s to another page by adding external links.
- Don’t give additional CTA’s to other products. The Landing page works better alone when you didn’t make many distractions on your page.
- Use more detail about the product, give clear and unique compelling information about the product.
- Give beneficial details about the product; add the pros of your product, create interest in customer’s minds.
OFFERS AND FREE TRAILS
- Create desire on the user’s mind by giving offers, free trials, bonuses, and coupons; by giving added benefits, people start to give more engagement on your page.
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS
- Add the testimonials and reviews given by your existing customers that create more desire for the new user to buy your product.
FORMS AND PAYMENT GATEWAY
- Keep your Lead Generation forms and Payment gateway’s simple and unique add captcha if possible to avoid spamming.
- Add HQ images in another segment on your landing page with good photography; use different images to get the attention and for recall.
- Add the CTA again at the end segment on your landing page most of the users take the action after reading the entire elements on your landing page.
- Create a Thankyou page integrate the final URL with a Sales Page or Squeeze page; it’s used to track the conversions for your business.
- Having a Thank you page is a good gesture strategy to retain your customer and it creates a trust factor on buyers.
- On the Thank You page add another product image; chances of getting another conversion is higher when you add another product in the Thank you page, or just place a Thank you phrase in your final URL submission.
- Follow all the important metrics these are proven experimented norm followed by all the Landing Page experts, create the best Landing Page for your business, scroll down we discuss deep sight about Automation;
WHY AUTOMATION IS ESSENTIAL?
- Automation is the entire backend process; it keeps your business to stay connected with your existing customers without human intervention.
BENEFITS OF AUTOMATION
- Automation saves time; we can able to be more productive and keep focusing on other important work.
- Automation drives you more money; to maintain the CRM with your existing customers, you can automate your offer announcements and new arrivals announcements via text messages and emails.
- The margin of error is less in Automation; once you automated with correct logic. The flow continues forever unless you make any changes in your Automation progress.
- Pabbly connect is less expensive compared to other tools; Zapier has a huge market many of the organizations and institutions using zapier tools to automate their entire process;
- For the practice purpose or if you’re into a small business use Pabbly connect to automate the entire process,
HOW AUTOMATION WORKS?
- Automation is contact between the apps to take the actions, we commanding the apps to take this action after this trigger happened.
- Based on Trigger and Action whole automation occurs;
What is Trigger?
- A trigger is an event that takes place when someone fills the form or when someone makes the payment.
- The trigger is also called a webhook; a Trigger is a primary part to drive action on Automation; Based on the trigger every Automation befalls at the backend for business.
What is Action?
- An action is an event that takes place after trigger; when someone submits the form or makes the payment, The Action starts sending continuous Thank you messages and emails.
- The data we are collected in the trigger event; Feed the data of the consumer in the action event; if the condition meets success action event takes place in the right way.
METRICS NEED TO BE CONSIDER ON THE AUTOMATION DASHBOARD
- Based on the pabbly automation dashboard; if a trigger occurs you can able to add an ‘n’ number of actions, for example, you can send the emailers, SMS messages, Whatsapp messages, IVR calls.. etc. These all come under one workflow.
WORKFLOW= TRIGGER + NO.OF. ACTIONS.
WHAT ARE TASKS?
- Pabbly automation charges you based on the number of tasks consumed on a single workflow.
- The trigger is not gauged under the tasks section, only action must be considered in the tasks section.
- Total No of actions consumed under one workflow every single action has been considered as a task.
The highlighted things have been considered as tasks except for the main element trigger; How many actions that you’re created on your Automation dashboard every action has been considered as a task.
HOW DOES PABBLY AUTOMATION CHARGE?
- Based on the tasks that you’re burnt on the Automation dashboard you need to pay that amount to your respective Automation tool.
- Pabbly gives up to 100 tasks for free; make use of it for practice.
AUTOMATION ACTIONS FOR BUSINESS & SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Once you receive the data from your landing page; you can create multiple actions in your automation dashboard to attain customer belief.
- You can send the personalized image of your products to the consumers by using the nexweave.
- We can able to send multiple emails and personalized emails using images, nexweave generates your link for the personalized images; integrate the nexweave URL in the email body and send personalized images, by default on Gmail we can send 200 emails per day.
- If you’re selling a product on the weekend or the product is been related to seasonal sales, you can use a delay operator to schedule the emails from the start date to the end date to educate your audience about the product.
- You can schedule your email according to the days, hours, weeks, months.
- Using SMS messages we can directly land into people’s gadget inbox; For sending the SMS messages we have to do some paperwork and DLT registration approval. The Indian Government made strict guidelines for SMS messages, it’s hard to get approval for SMS messages.
- Using WA API we can able to send Whatsapp messages to the customer.
- If you have the customer’s Whatsapp number data we can able reach their WhatsApp inbox; if not we can’t, But there are some terms and requirements for sending Whatsapp messages.
- Your number needs to be old; at least the minimum age for your mobile number would be 2 years.
- If you send 1000 messages, you need to get 500 replies in the favor.
- If people start blocking you or reporting on your number your whats app number gets blocked it’s very hard to retain the same number at least it takes 6months to retain the number; otherwise, forget the existing number.
- You can drive the customer data directly into the google sheet, whatever the information you’re collecting from your customer you can able to see all the customer data in google sheets by using Automation.
CREATE OWN CRM (Round- Robin Lead Assignment)
- If you’re having a huge number of teams working behind you on the business process.
- You can send the customer data to your team by segmenting the works for each team member in different spreadsheets and sheets; without human intervention, we can automate the manager work.
- Number formatter works on the given input, based on the team strength we have to set the incremental value and final value.
- EX: For your business, three members were working on your team you have to use Number formatter in action event increment the initial value by giving 1; set up the final value by 3 it automatically resets when the data receives the sheet 3; it again start feeding the data from sheet 1.
- Next Use Router in action add the route according to your team strength if your team strength is up to 3 members use 3 Routes.
- Go to the route setting rename Route-1 if you want; enter the final value by 1 equal to 1 once you feed this data click save, the conditions will show success. Add the google sheets choose the spreadsheet and add it to sheet-1 because we want to route it for the first team member.
- Go to the second router and give the final value 1 equal 2 because we are routing the data to the second sheet; when you feed this data click save.
- The condition will show false; no issues start adding it to the google sheet you have to choose again the spreadsheet and choose sheet-2 because we want to route it for the second team member.
- Go to the third router and give the final value 1 equal to 3 because we are routing the data to the third team member; again it shows the condition is false.
- Don’t worry add the google sheets and choose the spreadsheet and sheet-3; because we want to route the data for a third team member.
- Close and save it, just go and fill the form for testing purposes your all the data has been captured one by one to each sheet. This is called Round-Robin Lead CRM management.
- Many companies use RR-CRM for privacy objects they don’t want to share their credentials and payment details with the team members; for their isolation, they do RR-Lead CRM also for the time-consuming process they use RR-CRM.
- On GMB reviews we can able to send automated replies for local businesses to maintain the Online Reputation; you can entirely automate the process from 1-5 stars; based on the stars received we can automate the replies.
- For GMB reviews you have to choose the trigger event as GMB; connect your GMB account.
- Choose the router in action event add up to 5 routes because in google star ratings is up to 5; so we have to create 5 routers.
- Choose Route-1 settings to edit the name if you want; click on Route-1, choose star rating 5 equal to 5 save condition, it shows success; again you need to create an action event called (create reply) under the Route-1 connect with your GMB account and save; feed your reply for the 5-star review and save.
- Choose Route-2 settings to edit the name; click on Route-2, choose star rating 5 equal to 4 click save, the condition shows false no concerns; create action event choose (create reply) under Route-2 connect with your GMB account and save; feed your reply for 4-stars reviews and save.
- Choose Route-3 settings to edit the name; click on Route-3, choose star rating 5 equal to 3 click save, the condition shows false; create action event choose (create reply) under Route-3 connect with your GMB account and save; feed your reply for 3-stars reviews and save.
- Choose Route-4 settings to edit the name; click on Route-4 choose star rating 5 equal to 2 click save, the condition shows false; create action event choose (create reply) under Route-4 connect with your GMB account and save; feed your reply for 2-stars reviews and save.
- Choose route-5 settings to edit the name; click on route-5, choose star rating 5 equal to 1 click save, the condition shows false; no problem create action event choose (create reply) under route-5 connect with your GMB account and save; feed your reply for 1-star reviews and save.
- Go to the GMB account and share the review form with your friends and ask them to rate for different stars your automated replies pop up once they start giving reviews for your business.
- One and two stars are very poor reviews we need to reply manually that’s the best practice; because in GMB we can’t able to delete the images and reviews.
- To Maintain the online reputation for your local business reply to the poor reviews manually don’t automate the review for 1 & 2 stars.
- You can’t able to understand the entire Landing page aspects and Automation progress without implementing. Work and practice on the free trial to make one best landing page for your business, take the entire article for your reference, and have strong theoretical knowledge in the technical process of Landing pages and Automation.