- SEO is not an immediate process that ranks you immediately at the top of the search results; it requires commitment towards the work, set a clear goal towards the line.
- Practice as much as perfect until you became an expert down the line, keep research and show your best compared with competitors; you must have a passion for SEO to execute the progress. Finally, patience helps you get the desired results. As we discussed before, SEO is not an immediate process. Patience is the key to achieve success in the SEO module. Let’s learn together about search engine optimization techniques,
- Every SEO beginners have to follow the upcoming metrics in search engine optimization, scroll down,
What is a Search Engine?
- A search engine is an online tool that searches for the results in the database; based on the search query, the results starting showing up.
- The internet user submits the search results on the Google database, which is showing on the search engine.
What is SEO?
- SEO is called Search Engine Optimization, The complete process of optimizing our website for ranking and generate quality leads organically.
- SEO is entirely free traffic. We don’t want to pay a single penny to anybody. Search engine ranking factors based on relevancy and popularity.
How did Search Engine work?
Search Engine works on the three essential metrics,
- Search Engine has their crawlers; small bots scan the websites it checks all the sections, folders, subpages, contents everything they can find on the website.
- By submitting sitemap links in the Google search console, crawling progress starts.
- Once bots crawl the data, then it periodically indexes the site.
- Google takes the backup of our website data and puts it on the search engine database, and indexing is an online library of websites.
- Based on the 200+ranking factors, your content and user search keyword are relevant. Google shows the website on the search results.
- Google committed to showing only relevant websites on the first page; based on popularity and relevancy; ranking happens in the search engine. An essential tip for every SEO beginner.
- Google algorithm places a significant role in Search engine optimization techniques. Every algorithm has a unique behavior to find the spam activities in Search engine optimization techniques.
- If we duplicate other’s content or used automatic user-generated content and plagiarised content in our website; the Panda algorithm detects and penalized our website.
- Penguin algorithm detects if we create irrelevant backlinks or spam links to build the quality score of our domain or if we over-optimize the anchor text using external links. Penguin algorithm detects and de-rank our site.
- If we don’t optimize the content for a keyword or overstuff the keywords in our article, or produced low-quality content on our website, automatically Hummingbird algorithm detects and degrades our site.
- The mobile algorithm detection is based on; if we don’t optimize our website for mobile-friendly usage, the Mobile algorithm detects our site.
- Rank brain algorithm detects; if we use shallow content in our site or produced non-relevant content to the user-related queries, implemented poor UX on the website or in the pages. That creates much bounce rate to the pages Rank Brain algorithm detects and penalizes our site.
- Core updates are deep interior factors in google; no one knows about the core update on the Google algorithm; based on the best practices, we can avoid the core update algorithm.
- Transparency is less in the google core update algorithm; We can’t detect the core update algorithm.
Following metrics needs to avoid the Google algorithm detection
- Avoid automatically generated or plagiarised content on your websites.
- Don’t pay and buy the backlinks; try to get this sorted by natural backlinking technique.
Quality of Content
- Avoid creating non-quality or less content on your websites or the pages. Make your content high quality to the users.
- Don’t hide the texts using cloaking technology; make the texts visible or delete the content.
- Don’t hide the links that you’re linking internally and externally.
- Avoid creating multiple pages in a single niche, don’t redirect them into main pages. Add your external link frequently relevant to the page.
- Don’t redirect a single page into multiple pages. Sneaky redirects cause severe detection to the site.
- Don’t use unnecessary words to fulfill the article, Ax the content properly; don’t overdo and overstuff the phrases.
Links with no value
- Don’t add unnecessary links without adding some value; add your content related to the link that gives value to the external resources.
FOCUS ON E-A-T
- Have your website one or two niches that give clear clarity to the users about the website.
- Have a higher authority than other competitors; if you don’t have an authority focus on creating a citation for your domain.
- Create a trust factor to the audience by having the about us page had SSL installed website, keeping our website clean without malware, and keep the site updated.
- Essential Search engine optimization techniques every SEO beginners need to take consider off,
HATS OF SEO
WHITE HAT SEO
- If the publisher follows all the google metrics and guidelines to rank the website at the top of the search engine, the followed technique is called a white hat SEO.
GREY HAT SEO
- The publisher follows all the google best guidelines and uses backlinking techniques like bookmarking and blog commenting, which comes under Grey hat SEO. Apart from the natural backlinks, every link would be considered a Grey Hat SEO technique.
BLACK HAT SEO
- If the publisher doesn’t follow the Google guidelines, adding irrelevant backlinks and keyword overstuffing in their respective blogs to rank the website in search engine; that had been considered a Black Hat SEO.
TYPES OF SEO
- TECHNICAL SEO
- ON-PAGE SEO
- OFF-PAGE SEO
- Technical SEO is the one-time process that we have done behind or internally on the website; it’sa one-time process that gives and adds more value to our site. Based on Technical SEO aspects, we create trust and credibility in our websites.
- Choose your domain name based on your business or in your name.
- Choose your domain extension based on your location and your target audience. Geo-based location extension varies from country to country.
Hosting Location & Server Speed
- Choose your hosting location nearby the server provider by choosing the right hosting location; network server speed responds according to hosting location.
- Keep your domain for a minimum of 2 years based on the age length of the domain. Google periodically gives preference to the long-age domains.
Domain registration length
- Register your domain or extend your domain for at least two or three years.
- Keep your website secured and install an SSL certificate inside the server panel, which helps you protect your site from hackers.
Remove Default pages
- Remove all default pages; once we installed the CMS, it automatically creates default dummy pages; manually, you need to delete the default zero information pages.
- Create one new homepage and set the home page as a static page in your CMS dashboard.
- Clean unwanted plugins in your dashboard and add 5 or 7 useful recommended plugins in your dashboard; that increase your dashboard and website loading time. Keep updated your dashboard plugins,
- Suggested plugins to use in your WordPress dashboard;
- Lite speed cache
- Insert header and footer
Clean Footer and appearance
- According to your business or niche, rephrase the footer, rearrange the side tags remove unwanted appearance on your blog pages, and keep the page organized and structured.
- Clean the menu and recreate the new menu based on your preference; add a dropdown that easily navigates the user to find the right spot.
- The link reflects in our URL; change the permalink as per the post name; by choosing the post name, we can avoid the numbers and “index.php” in our posts URL structure.
Encourage search Engine
- Uncheck the search engine visibility in your dashboard, which would encourage Google to index your pages according to your new publishes.
Clean up Sidebar
- Clear the unwanted sidebar in your pages that creates much aesthetics and improves site appearance.
Install Google Analytics
- Install Google analytics in your website that helps us track the user behavior in our website based on Google analytics reports. We can track and check the performance of our website.
Install Google Search Console & Sitemap Submission
- Installing a Google search console on our site is up to informing google to discover our website and pages. By submitting a sitemap, Google finds the URL of our web pages.
- Choose the correct category name and make your category specified and gives relevant information to the users; providing proper categories and redirecting the user by right guidance reduces your site bounce rate.
BEST ON-PAGE SEO FACTORS
- On-page SEO is the SEO optimization technique; which we are doing on our website and our pages, to rank our site in the search engine is called an ON-page optimization. I brief you on some of the On-page SEO techniques scroll down,
- Write your blog title along with your keyword, and it doesn’t have visible on the search engine. It reflects on the blog page; keep your blog title unique and relevant to your content.
- Design your title with magical words+keyword+powerful/emotional words. The page title appears on the search engine; it doesn’t base on the ranking factor. Still, it’ll increase the CTR to our pages, have your page title attractive, and structure your title with keywords. Page title plays a Keyfactor on-page optimization technique.
- Meta description also appears on search engines; it doesn’t deal with the ranking factors, meta description also plays a massive role in CTR. Cultivate your meta description with keywords.
- Customize your URL with the title and keywords. Make the URL structured and composed based on your topic and niche frame your URL. Use the keywords in the URL; instead of using numbers, use hyphens to separate the URL.
- Manufacture Multiple Header tags on a single page or in the post; Use H1tag one at a time, Use H2 tags 2 or 3 times in an article.
- Use H3 and the remaining Header tags H3 to H6 use up to 10 to 20 times on your page or in the blog post; use header tags wisely, and rotate them in your articles.
Keywords in the introduction
- Insert the keywords at the beginning of the descriptions or in the introduction part of your blog articles. Practice implementing the keywords in every introduction part of the article.
- Split your keywords throughout the article, have your keywords unique and cleave the keywords throughout the article. Keywords another key factor in on page optimization techniques.
- Use your keywords densely in your articles or on your page. Don’t overstuff the keyword; slash it through the article; suggested keyword to use according to words count use 1keyword for every 200 words. Best practice to fissure the keyword.
- Use LSI keywords in your articles to avoid keyword stuffing. Rephrase the keyword with synonyms to find better words and to avoid keyword stuffing.
- Create unique content; don’t produce auto-generated content. Don’t use plagiarized content in your website; if you can’t make the unique content, outsource the content to the writer and have fresh, unique content. An important metric in on-page SEO technique.
Grammar and Spelling Check
- Have your content grammar-free and proofread; check the spellings and grammatical errors of your content to present the more valuable, helpful quality content to the user.
- Save your images as per the keyword; use hyphens to separate the spaces; don’t use the number to save the pictures.
Image alt text
- Give image alt text as per the keyword; it’s not mandatory to use hyphens while giving image alt texts.
- Give internal links to our website redirect them to another blog post to improve the credibility of another page from our domain.
- Give external links to other websites and always keep them open to the new tab. Don’t make the user reload the page on the existing page and always have the option to open the link in the new tab.
Bold & Italic text
- Use bold and Italic text in your content that highlights the essential metrics in your content and gives much engaging aesthetic outer to our page.
OG Title & Image & Description
- Have a unique OG title and image and description for your social media share; OG share helps increase our page’s social score. The Open graph components popups in the creator feed by just copy-pasting the URL in social media channels.
- OFF-PAGE SEO is a factor to increase the website traffic from other resources are called OFF-page SEO techniques.
BEST OFF-PAGE SEO FACTORS
- Guest post is requests other bloggers or high DA pages to give one natural backlink to our site; we have to write one guest post to drive one natural backlink. It’s not short-term progress.
- The user has to agree with our blog post to publish our written blog on their page to drive a natural backlink for our site. Guest post is the effective way in off page seo technique.
- Answer the questions in quora to drive a backlink to our site, answer the relevant questions to your niche in quora, and acquire the backlink via the quora platform.
- There are many microblogging sites; we can create one account in microblogging sites and start writing some unique content in web 2.0 areas and add the blog link as an external link in the keyword. This is the best way to implement off page seo technique.
- Post your comments in the relevant blogs and add your site links in the comments box, this is the cheaper way to drive backlinks to our post also the most challenging way, but many bloggers won’t approve blog comments on their site.
- Create the accounts in all social media networks; paste your recent post URL in the bio of your social media channel; by there we can drive traffic to the website using our social media handles.
- Submit your website domain in the about us section in some of the profile submission sites; if you have good credibility among the social surroundings, you’ll get better traffic among the users and from your followers.
Image submission sites
- Add the infographic image or minimalist image in image submission sites to drive users’ attention and add your site link in the particular post. Make the image relevant to your article.
- Give internal links to our website and drive more traffic from one page to another by referral linking.
- Giving links to classified submission websites like Justdial to increase the credibility in shopping sites; also, we have many more classified submission sites. Create an account and integrate your website link in classified sites.
- Create a GMB account and add your blogs to the GMB account; random users based on the local location can find some exciting blogs via GMB posts.
- Promote your blogs in social channels to increase your website social score; you can drive massive traffic via social traffic. It’s not an off-page technique or link-building strategy. This comes under promotion modules for blogs.
- Share your link in the Facebook news feed and start to post.
- Share your blog URL in the Facebook groups to increase the vast traffic.
- Post your article URL in the Facebook groups or community to increase the social score. Post it on the relevant group to acquire more new users.
- Post Your URL in the LinkedIn platform in the form of a post; many LinkedIn users are knowledgeable enough to read the content comparing to other social media channels.
- Share your posted URL in Linkedin groups ask people to read the article; group sharing is better than a single post, have a clear explanation about your writing, and add more value to the points.
- Copy-paste the URL in Instagram Bio; if a user visits your Instagram profile, many chances to visit your website by just clicking the URL.
- Share the URL in Instagram stories encourage your users to read the article. If your followers are based on a specific niche, they consider your article to read and give colossal responses to your site.
- Type your keyword in the search engine with quora. Choose the questions and answer the questions; integrate your URL with the answers in quora; quora Q&A gives a better response to your site.
- Quora answers come under off page SEO technique and also in the blog promotion factors.
Email to friends
- Send Emailers to your friends Google allows you to send 200 emails per day; send emails to your friends and colleagues, along with your published URL, asks them to read for a minute; mode of approach is up to you to convince your audience.
Whatsapp Forward & Stories
- Forward your blog URL via personalized WhatsApp messages and share your URL in the what’s app stories; if someone clicks on the link, they redirect to your page. If you had an ‘N’ number of contacts on WhatsApp, this would help you increase your social score.
- Share the URL in WhatsApp groups and ask the groupmates to share or read the article based on the group population, and user’s share increases your social score.
- Share your links in online forums like Reddit, Behance, which helps you drive social scores from the forum sites.
- Post a new tweet about your blog and share the URL link in the tweet; users redirect to your site once they clicked on the Twitter card, add much more hashtags relevant to your blog to increase Twitter engagement.
- Find the relevant post and comment on that Twitter post; by adding your URL in the comment section, many users find the information and chances of getting higher CTR to your blogs.
- Find the relevant blogs and post your comments in the comment section; add your website link in the details section.
- NOTE: Many OFF-page and Blog promotion techniques overlapped similar to Link building strategies. Many social media channels and off-page techniques consider in both the segments don’t get confused by the repetitional progress focus on the best factors to improve your SEO strategy.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS
WHAT IS GMB?
- GMB is a local online directory we can use for geo-based local business; it helps maintain ORM for our local business. It’s a completely free tool to generate organic traffic to our local business.
Where can we see GMB in search results?
- Google knowledge graph
- Google Local Pack
- Google maps
Google Knowledge Graph
- Google knowledge graph, which appears right side of the search engine, most of the GMB accounts pre-pop-up on the right side of the search engine.
Google Local pack
- Google local pack comes under the search box below to the map. There would be three suggestions that have been considered as a google local pack.
- Google map results were shown on the section inside the google map. If the user searches something specific on Google Maps, the results pop up on Google Maps coordinating with the exact location.
Beneficial Results From GMB
- Get unlimited organic traffic for your website
- Direct your customer to reach the correct destination of your store
- Get phone calls to your business number by adding your mobile number to GMB
- Get direct messages from your customers to take online deliveries by adding your contact number in GMB account.
8 things to do in GMB account for business
- Add your keywords in the title
- Add your keywords and people search query in your GMB description
- Categorize your business into sectors if you have multiple services
- Produce a short name and share the short term in social media and in your WhatsApp business account to reach more customers.
- Create a post based on the limited-time offers and services that you’re providing for seasonal sales. Must require a position in GMB.
Photos & Videos
- Add as many photos of your business or services that create a trust factor among the local visitors. Don’t use irrelevant images or other people’s images in your GMB account.
- If you don’t have a website, create one mini-website on GMB; according to your business, it automatically fills in the details that you gave in the GMB account for registration.
5 PROVEN BEST PRACTISES IN LOCAL SEO
- Add keywords in the title.
- Add keywords in the 1st line of the description and the area name you’re providing your business.
- Regularly respond to the GMB reviews; whether it’s a positive review or negative review, reply to the study and solve the user query.
- Constantly upload the posts, events, offers, and content in your GMb local directory.
- Create images and videos frequently to attract new customers also retain potential customers.
SEO SITE AUDIT & STRATEGY
- Understand the product or business of the website, visit their website first, collect a comprehensive report about the site.
- Search for the keywords that which is related to the site note down the search volume and competition.
1.STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED SITE ANALYSIS
- Note down the keywords.
- Note down the search volume.
- Note down the competition for keywords.
- Note down the website’s ranking for the particular keyword; if the ranking doesn’t seem to be on the first seven pages of search engine, note that.
- Note down all the metrics in Excel sheet or google sheet.
2.STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED FOR WEBSITE QUALITY:
- Use the tool Moz, semrush, ubersuggest
- Check domain authority
- Check page authority
- Check total inbound links
- Total indexed pages
- Check domain age
- Check domain expiry
- Check the site is secured or not
- Check the website loading time
- Check the broken links
- Check the mobile responsive activity of the website
- Check the website has unique content or not
- Check the title tag and meta description are optimized or not
- Check the image is optimized or not
- Check the header tag and keyword usage
- Note down all the metrics in Excel sheet or google sheet.
- Once you had done with the complete audit, develop new ideas to improvise the site health inform the latest strategies to increase the site Domain authority.
- Check the audit list and give suggestions to improvise the site health.
- Give suggested blog titles to publish a new blog post.
- Give backlinking techniques for a website.
- Show the end goal and set the end goal for the upcoming six months; creates trust for the client and improvise your SEO strategy by implementing all these best factors.
IMPORTANT TOOLS FOR SEO
- To check the complete traffic data and for site performance analysis
GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
- To check the complete organic data and for indexing
Mobile test friendly
- To check the site is optimized for mobile-friendly, use the Amp plugin in your dashboard to load your page faster on mobile.
- To check the website loading time, if you added more animations and images to your site, you need to optimize the page loading time below 10seconds. GT Metrix shows you the exact value of your site loading time and suggests you better improvements.
Broken link checker
- This tool analyses the broken links in our website we find and removes the broken backlinks for better ranking.
- To check our website’s site health and complete data like DA, PA, inbound links, and referring domains to analyze the exclusive competitor’s data.
Google Keyword planner
- The Google keyword planner checks the keyword demand, competition, and search volume to get new keyword ideas for better ranking.
- Canva is a free tool to create our featured images for blogs and OG images for our articles.
- The noted metrics are the best search engine optimization techniques for SEO beginners; make use of these proven strategies, implement the on page optimization factors and off page optimization factors in your websites. Rank your page at top of the search engines ASAP.